I am the Chief Technology Officer for TaxSlayer.
- Chief Technology Officer, TaxSlayer, 2007 - present
- Vice President of Software Development, Global Emergency Resources, 2006 - 2007
- Principal Software Developer, Ipswitch, 1998 - 2006
- Ph.D. Computer Science, University of South Carolina, 2021
- M.S. Computer Science, University of South Carolina, 2019
- B.S. Information Technology, Georgia Southern University, 2017
Professional Society Memberships
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- IEEE Computer Society, Senior Member (IEEE-CS)
- Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) - International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines
My research interests are in artificial intelligence and machine learning.